Friday, November 03, 2006

If 50 is the new 30 then 30 is the new...

I'm newly 29 and feel every bit "16" but not in a good way.
There are several things I thought I'd have by 30:
Career I love
Husband
House
Money
Car

I have none of the above (yet).
So if it true that 50 is the new 30 and 40 is the new 20 then 30 is the new 10.
So I'm not that messed up then!
I'm looking into moving to London in 2007 or early 2008.
I feel like I need a fresh start.
But I want to do London BIG.
I want to be the cool and sassy American.
I don't know if I should go to Grad school there , I really don't want to study.
Or get a job, but I would want it to be fab!
None of this run of the mill boring stuff that I do here in NYC.

I'm nervous about not being around my family and friends.
But I could make it.
Plus a psychic once told me that I was going to be in London or New York, and later move to LA.
Maybe she was right...

No comments: