Friday, November 10, 2006

Float, Float On...

My soul is out here in this place we call Earth floating.
Growing, learning, loving,laughing, living.
His soul is out there doing the same.
I believe that we chose to come back around the same time to spend part of this life together.
We have been together before, in the words of India Arie:

"Its almost like I knew this man from another life,
like back then maybe I was his husband and maybe he
was my wife"
I read another blog where this chick was saying it blows her mind the way she clicks with her husband.
Then his blog talked about how no one had ever really "gotten" him until he met his wife.
I thought that was cool.
I totally respected that.

One day our souls will collide.
And what a beautiful collision it will be.
To recognize the Divine in another human and have them recognize it in you.
Sunshine has so many different rays, as I do aspects of my personality.
So does he...
and I pray that I am open enough to love and honor all sides of them.

No comments: