Friday, August 25, 2006

You just ran across my mind...

I've been thinking a lot about my ex.
The one that in all the years I've known him (since '92) never officially became my boyfriend.
We just would date off and on, on and off.
But honestly, he was and I'm sure still is a great guy.
(Just ask Moosh, she still has hope in her heart that we will find our way back to each other)

I liked the fact that I could be sarcastic and not hurt his feelings, hell he was being sarcastic with me!

I liked his quick wit.

I loved his sense of humor. It was the exact same as mine. We would call each other up and say only you would think this was funny and crack up laughing.
I remember one time, after he told me he decided to make another girl his woman, he called me to tell me they were at the movies and this part made him bust up laughing.
He realized he was the only one in the movie theatre laughing and his girl gave him a weird look. He said he wished he had seen it with me because I would have been laughing too.
*sigh*

I liked the way he looked-he had nice teeth and feet both of which are very important to me.

I liked that he had a nick name for me. No one ever has a nick name for me, and I love nick names. They are endearing and they make you feel extra loved.

I liked other things that I won't write in this blog because my family reads it! *smile*

But...

I had to cut him out of my life because I was nutz for him and he had someone else. I tried to just be his "friend" but that didn't go well because my heart would get in the way.
My heart is always getting in the way but I love that about myself.
I love that I love hard.
I just want to be loved that well back. I deserve it and will wait for it for -I know it is in my destiny to come.
It wasn't meant to be.
He just never felt as strongly for me as I did for him.
Strange,
I know,
because I AM WONDERFUL, but I have to trust the GOD has someone even better.
I mean if I thought this guy was great, my husband will blow my natural mind!

I believe that and trust that, but until he comes I will be feeling like Jill Scott saying-

"I was just thinking about you, wondering what you've been up to..."

I

No comments: