Monday, August 07, 2006

I love this stuff...

I stole this from a friend of a friends blog.
(She said it was ok)

Ten years ago today was August 7, 1996.

I was about to start my sophomore year of college.

I was moving into Howick Hall with my ever faithful roommate Moni-D.
That year was fun!
So much so that I was put on Academic Probation and my dreams of AKA were put on hold for another year.

(I fell out at the mailbox when my fall semester grades came and I didn't have the 2.33 I needed to pledge. AND I mean literally fell out-laid in the snow in a sob of tears! Our neighbors must of thought I got a letter saying I was adopted or something tragic. But in December 1996 not being able to go on the Spring Line was Tragic for me!)

Don't fret I made the DEANS LIST every semester after that with the help of SQ3R!

Here we go:


1) How old were you?
THEN: 18
NOW: 28
2) Where did you work?
THEN: Summer Job-As a camp counselors & McDonald's front line 5 nights a week NOW: Receptionist (yuck! What I do for benefits & to pay the rent!) Please Lord, let me get paid for acting.
3) Where did you live?
THEN: Indianapolis & Muncie, IN
NOW: NYC, NY-Queens
4) How was your hairstyle?
THEN: Roller Wrap
NOW: Corn Rows for vacation.
5) Did you wear contacts?
THEN: YES
NOW : Yes-but I'm considering the Sugar Daddy so he can pay for Lasik.
6) Did you wear glasses?
THEN: Yes-only before bed
NOW: Yep-when I'm too lazy to put on my contacts!
8) Which of your pets were still alive?
THEN: No Pets
NOW: I like children over animals but I don't have one of those either!
9) Who was your boyfriend/girlfriend?
THEN: I did date Tollie! (hahahaha)
NOW: I have a few crushes...
10) Who was your celebrity crush?
THEN: D'Angelo
NOW: Idris Elba
11) How many piercing did you have?
THEN: One in each ear
NOW: Same-even though when I get down 3 dress sizes I'm getting a tiny diamond stud in my nose just like the Indian girls in my neighborhood.
12) How many tattoos did you have?
THEN: Zero
NOW: Zero
13) What was your favorite band/singer?
THEN: D'Angelo
NOW: Paris Hilton (I know but I can't get enough of her song)
14) Had you smoked a cigarette?
THEN: When I was in third grade my daddy had smoked in the garage and I picked up the cig butt and tried to smoke it. Gross!
NOW: No
15) Had you gotten drunk?
THEN: No
Now: Once-with Eddie at Jodie's apartment. I did Tequila shots. I was F**ked up! Never again!

16) What kind of car did you drive?
THEN: Shared my parents 2 cars with 4 people
NOW: A big silver Limo commonly referred to as the "F" train. (or any other train in NY transit)
17) Looking back, are you where you thought you would be in 2006?
No I thought for sure I would be making money acting by now!

No comments: