Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Too Damn Old...

Myspace is a new cultural phenomon.
Generation "Y" is all into it.
My cousins want me to set up an account, since it is a super simple way to keep in touch
with people.

I thought about it.

I've come to the conclusion that I am too old to have a myspace account!
I am damn near 30!
How do I look having people younger than my brother requesting to be my "friend".

I am a firm believer in "age appropriate".
A couple years ago I went to a popular club in NYC.
One guy and I were dancing on the dance floor and he started trying to holler.
I asked him his age and he exclaimed "21".
I was taken aback!
I'm a grown ass woman-I like to get my groove on with the "Grown & Sexy" crowd.

Needless to say, I never went back to that club.
If a club isn't 25 and over I probably won't go.

I'll be 29 in a matter of weeks and I'm hyped!
I was raised by a woman who felt like she didn't get any sense until 40.
I like getting older and I'm blessed to come up in a era where 50 is the new 30.
Its so true.
I just saw some pics of Stacy Dash who is 40 and she looks every bit as good as she did in Clueless.
My red headed Aunt is totally fab!
I wish I had half of her clothes and she is my age! (hee hee)

Look, I know my limits and some things are left to the 20 somethings and the teens.
I truly believe that Myspace is one of them!

No comments: