Monday, September 18, 2006

Help da' children...

Hello everyone! I haven't posted in a while. I've been distracted looking for a new job, walking on my treadmill, trying to eat smaller portions, going to the dentist....

But alas I had a good weekend! I hung out with Kimmy, shopped, put my match maker skills to use, realized that I may have pyschic ability or super strong intuition, saw Zack Braff in "the Last Kiss" (it was great), and had some damn good banana ice cream.

I also attended Sorority Mtg. in Harlem- if you want to know the scoop call me.

My Sundays always consist of "Flavor of Love" and "The Wire".
The Wire is tearing me up because they are focusing on how children end up being in the drug game.
These inner city kids have it bad!
So I've decided to help out.
I'm going to join the Big Sister Program.
My meeting is on Thursday and I'm super excited!
If I can influence one person!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GOOD FOR YOU!! The Wire will be so proud that they have saved the life of one child!!