Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Multiples...

I am not a mother, and don't plan on being one anytime soon,
but, I often wonder how people with several children
establish close relationships with each child.
My paternal grandmother had 11 children and from the looks of
things she didn't do such a great job of having close relationships with
all of them.
She had favorites, and it showed.

My Mother had 2 kids, and growing up I didn't feel like she had a favorite.
And she cultivated a close relationship with us both.
According to preminision & psychics I am having 3 kids! (woo-hoo!!)
I am really happy about that but I wonder will I be able to be close to all of them.
Will I have personal jokes and other stuff with them.
I hope so!
I know it'll take work, but I'm up for the challenge-1 day!

No comments: