Wednesday, December 13, 2006

IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME I SHOULDN'T HAVE LEFT U...

Hey people,
I know it has been a while but I'm working on my 1 woman show and that takes alot of my writing time!
Anyhoo I borrowwed this from erinhaines.com. I thought it was cute!

IF YOUR LIFE WERE A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?
So, here's how it works:1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool...


Opening Credits: Dancewitme-Maxwell
(I am just beside myself that Max randomly ended up on my list!)
Waking Up: You know that I love you-Donnel Jones
(This song would get me out of bed)
First Day at School: Imagination-Floetry
(I love floetry but I don't know this song-must listen)
Falling In Love: Friend of God-Isreal & New Breed
(How ironic that my falling in love song is gospel-my man would have 2 b a "Friend of God")
Fight Song: Always in my Head-India.Arie
(This proves that I am not a fighter-this song is baout music always on her mind)
Breaking Up: Me and those Dreaming Eyes of Mine-D'Angelo
(Am I breaking up because another guy sang this song 2 me and I'm getting with him?)
Prom: Love's Lines, Angles & Rhymes-5th Dimension
(This song is so fab but it doesnt fit any prom theme to me)
Life: Groove With You-Isley Brothers
(Ok-I'll take it. I like love songs to be my life theme!)

Mental Breakdown: Call Me-Al Green
(Makes sense if I'm having the breakdown due to the fact that my boo and I are in trouble)

Driving: Hot Fun in the Summer Time-Sly & the Family Stone
(Perfect fit! A great groove)
Flashback: One and Only-Mariah Carey & Twista
(??????? This one doesn't fit)
Wedding: Next Lifetime-Erykah Badu
(I guess I'm letting those other brothas know "I know I'm alot of woman but enough to divide the pie" Cool with me!)
Birth of Child: Can I get A-Jay Z
(This is the most randomess cracked out thing!)
Final Battle: The Perculator-Cajmere
(Got to be a "u got served" typed battle cause this is a party song!)
Death Scene:Take it From Here-Justin Timberlake
(God will "take it from here" at this point)
Funeral Song: Ordianry World-Aurora featuring Naimee Coleman
????? Club song from Europe-go figure)
End Credit: Your Love is King- Sade
(Thats my girl Any song by here would be cool to end it on!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awhh...this was nice. made me wish i had an ipod :)