Wednesday, April 04, 2007

AUDITION#1

So I went to my audition and had a wonderful time!
I did about 1:30 of Miss Minnie and then we did some
group improv style exercise.
I had everyone rolling with the worst line someone could say
on Christmas: (Brooklyn accent)
"Good Morning, I just wanted to let you know I've given you the gift of crabs"

The producer and the other 2 writers were cracking up.
Thank God for giving me that jewel.
In Improv you have no time to think.
You just go!

The cool thing about this troop is that they start touring the country in August.
Me on tour as an actress!
The best!
I'm so worth it!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay! glad to see you are back blogging. whoa, and the touring troop, sounds really nice. i could totally see you doing this. girl, it's time. 2007 is the year. (oh and i love the pic).

ahall