Wednesday, January 03, 2007

My Prayer...

Is to love myself as much as God does.
I'm working on it.
I have a lot of preconceived notions about the way things should be.
I used to believe I have to have A, B, & C before I can even start certain processes.
But I'm moving past that.
Sometimes you just work with what God is blessing you with right now.
Right now= the present.
Not what I strive to have 6 months from now but right now.
I let my weight stand in the way of my acting career.
I am just as talented as if I was 50 lbs smaller.
Somewhere along the line I got the message that I wasn't lovable heavy.
But I am erasing that thinking.
Planting new seeds of thought:
I am lovable just as I am.
I am still Gods child.
I am still caring, funny, nice, interesting, talented, silly...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AMEN TO THAT!!! You are SOO growing! YOur words were sooo true. I'm proud of you.

Anonymous said...

i second that KSD (how are you by the way?)
KM I'm proud of you too. you have always had this dream and you have kept with it. girl, go!