Monday, August 27, 2007

Yes I'm smelling myself...

Loving...
Current mood: loved
Category: One is the Magic Number Life

I am loving me some Kamilah Michelle!

From my curly, kinky mane to my full lips, to my fleshy arms to robust breast to my soft chubby stomach to my thick thighs to my skinny legs to my size 7 & a half feet-I'M LOVING ME!!!!! Totally.
I love my mind, my sweetness, my wit, my humor, my knowing what I want and not taking any bull shit. I love the woman I am and who i am becoming.

I honor myself. I respect myself. I teach young girls and women how to do the same. (It's a passion of mine) Self love self esteem loving me.

I am a Divine Creation of God. I am from HIM-He is a part of me.
(Aint that cool )

As Jill said in "One is the Magic Number":
So many times I define my prideThrough somebody else's eyes
Then I looked inside and found my own stride,
I found the lasting love for me
If I'm searching for my spiritualityPassionately
I must begin with me
There's just me...One is the magic number

No comments: